Meditation Mirah Delima Institute
Meditation at the Mirah Delima Institute can help you to achieve clarity and provides access to healing and insight. It offers techniques that encourage and develop your concentration, focus, emotional positivity and a calm mind to reflect on the true nature of things. It is a means of transforming the mind; a way of life – to think, to dwell upon, to exercise the mind, and to heal. It is an ancient path to wisdom.
Undertaking meditation with our Masters is an opportunity to deeply connect to Self and to access deeper states of consciousness by connecting to the Bali Spirit; a potent energy that pervades all. Meditation can be undertaken at the Institute, or at various sites across Bali depending on the energy work required.
Meditation at the Mirah Delima Institute is also a way to facilitate the transfer of the power of nature – the great ‘Bali Spirit’ from high energy and sacred sites across Bali.
Our Regular Meditation Program
A regular meditation program at Mirah Delima Institute Centres has been developed in consultation with our Masters. It includes breath work, mindfulness and accessing energy from nature and our environment. Participants can direct this flow towards self-healing and to support issues of concern*.
There is a regular weekly meditation program at our centers in Nusa Dua and Ubud. Meditation commences at 06:00 AM and is generally 60 minutes duration, including a brief prayer to close the session and a debrief with the Meditation Master after the program to answer any questions.
As we are limited to a maximum 20 people per session, we request you contact us for registration. We can also tailor individual and group programs that are developed on request. Our Masters are also available for on call services.
We suggest comfortable, relaxed clothing and feel free to bring your own meditation mat or cushion.
*We will remind our clients to ‘let go’ their own meditation technique during the meditation practice, to fully experience this moment and the Bali Spirit way of meditation*.
Regular Meditation Rate is IDR 150.000 per session, per person
On Call Meditation Rate is IDR 769.000 with our Meditation Master per session
Note – On Call Meditation Service provides for a maximum of 12 people with our Meditation Master and it is subject to availability.
Mirah Delima Institute Meditation Retreat
The Mirah Delima Institute offers customized Meditation Retreats that cater for your individual needs and schedule. Whether you’re here for 3 days, 7 days or 9 days, experience the transformative power of Bali Spiritual Meditation.
A typical MDI Meditation Retreat will include:
- Daily private Meditation class in your villa/hotel with our Master, 90-minutes duration
- A Sacred Purification Journey at a natural Holy Water Spring
- Balinese High Priest Blessing Ceremony
- Excursion to a Balinese Sacred Site near to your hotel/villa
- Accommodation in the hotel of your choice – whether it be budget, mid-range or luxury hotel, private villas
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Round trip airport transfers from Denpasar International Airport
- Opportunities to add on other services, spa treatments, healing sessions or island adventures
- Additional bookings or services based on your budget, schedule and preferences.
- Accommodation options: please visit our partner website: “IBH Retreat Villas“ and we can arrange a program to include your budget and location preferences.