Yoga Mirah Delima Institute
Yoga with Mirah Delima guides you to achieve a physical, mental, and spiritual practice or discipline that aims to transform the body and mind. It also reflects the union between the individual consciousness or soul within the Universal Consciousness or Spirit.
For many Balinese, we consider that we are practicing Yoga throughout every moment of our daily life; eating, walking, working and breathing is the path of Yoga itself. In Bali, this ancient practice is also directly linked to the profound natural forces (the great ‘Bali Spirit’) and is constantly active in our daily life.
Yoga isn’t only a physical exercise where people twist, turn, stretch, and breathe in the most complex ways – it is a system of physical postures (asanas) with a higher purpose; to purify the body, giving one awareness and control over the internal states to prepare for meditation.
Our Masters at the Mirah Delima Institute are Balinese yoga practitioners with guidance received from traditional practices and the classic text on local traditional Balinese healing called “Kanda Pat”. The yoga styles are determined to help you discover the infinite potentials of your mind and soul.
Our Regular Program
Designed as a 90 minutes workout program which includes introduction and post session discussion, our Yoga style is healthy, rejuvenating and a joyful experience!. It includes a series of simple and complex yoga postures and breathing techniques which help to bring about balance in the body and mind. The program provides a multi-dimensional routine with includes Yoga postures, Breathing techniques, Yogic knowledge and Meditation, which gives you a complete take home practice. It is a complete package for beginners and for those more advanced, and can be undertaken by all people across all age groups.
Mirah Delima Institute holds regular weekly yoga practice at our yoga centers. Yoga practice commences at 06:00 am and is 90 minutes duration, including a brief prayer to close the session and a debrief with the Yoga Master after the program to answer any questions.
As we are limited to a maximum group of 20 people per session, we request you contact us for registration. However, we can also tailor individual and group programs on request.
We suggest comfortable, relaxed clothing and appreciate covering shoulder to knee – this is to respect our premises, on-site temple and staff. Feel free to bring your own yoga mat if you prefer, or we can provide a mat during your session for a small additional charge.
Schedule On Progress
Regular Yoga Rates is IDR 150.000 per session, per person
On Call Yoga Rates is IDR 769.000 with our Yoga Master per session
Note – the On Call Yoga Services provides for a maximum of 12 people with our Yoga Master and it is subject to availability.
MDI Yoga Retreat
Mirah Delima Institute offers customized individual holistic Yoga Retreats, catering for your schedule and preference. Whether you’re here for 3 days, 7 days or 9 days, experience the transformative power of Bali Spiritual Yoga.
A typical MDI Yoga Retreat will include:
- Daily private Yoga class in your villa/hotel with our Master, 90-minutes duration
- A Sacred Purification Journey at a natural Holy Water Spring
- Balinese High Priest Blessing Ceremony
- Excursion to a Balinese Sacred Site near to your hotel/villa
- Accommodation in the hotel of your choice – whether it be budget, mid-range or luxury hotel, private villas
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Round trip airport transfers from Denpasar International Airport
- Opportunities to add on other services, spa treatments, healing sessions or island adventures
- Additional bookings or services based on your budget, schedule and preferences.
- Accommodation options: please visit our partner website: “IBH Retreat Villas“ and we can arrange a program to include your budget and location preferences.